Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Dr. Nomalas... post op question?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I will sir, and thanks again. You are not only a great heart surgeon but a very awesome guy as well.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lord Megatron:
    I will sir, and thanks again. You are not only a great heart surgeon but a very awesome guy as well.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yea, I know, I know. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •